Charles Wynn-Evans outlines some recent cases about the employment tribunal’s jurisdiction to hear claims brought by those working overseas
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- British Council v Jeffery; Green v SIG Trading  EWCA Civ 2253
- Clyde & Co LLP & anor v Bates van Winkelhof  UKSC 32
- Duncombe & ors v Secretary of State for Children Schools and Families (No 2)  UKSC 36
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office & ors v Bamieh  EWCA Civ 803
- Lodge v Dignity & Choice in Dying & anor  UKEAT/0252/14/LA
- Ravat v Halliburton Manufacturing and Services Ltd  UKSC 1
- Ravisy v Simmons & Simmons LLP & anor  UKEAT/0085/18/OO
- Serco Ltd v Lawson  UKHL 3
- Smania v Standard Chartered Bank  UKEAT/0181/14/KN