A cluster of recent cases and developments is likely to mean rising costs for employers faced with a tribunal claim, warn Phil Allen and Louise Singh
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Da'Bell v NSPCC  UKEAT 0227/09/2809
- De Souza v Vinci Construction (UK) Ltd  UKEAT 0328/14;  EWCA Civ 879
- R (on the application of UNISON) v Lord Chancellor  UKSC 51
- Simmons v Castle  EWCA Civ 1039
- Small v The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospitals NHS Trust  EWCA Civ 882
- University of Sunderland v Drossou  UKEAT/0341/16/RN