Joanna Chatterton and Ed Livingstone examine the case law and new Acas guidance on religion and belief discrimination
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Bakkali v Greater Manchester Buses (South) Ltd t/a Stage Coach Manchester  UKEAT/0176/17/RN
- Conway v Secretary of State for the Home Department  ET case no 2205162/13
- Grainger plc & ors v Nicholson  UKEAT/0219/09
- Greater Manchester Police Authority v Power  UKEAT/0434/09
- Hussain v Bhullar Bros t/a BB Supersave  ET case no 1806638/04
- Ladele v London Borough of Islington  EWCA Civ 1357
- Lisk v Shield Guardian Co Ltd & ors  ET case no 3300873/11
- Saini v National Offender Management Services & ors  ET case no 220542/15