Howard Hymanson considers whether employers could successfully argue that Covid-19 has frustrated their contracts with employees and what the position is when they have put staff on furlough leave
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- British Airports Authority v Fenerty  ICR 361
- Edwinton Commercial Corp v Tsavliris Russ (Worldwide Salvage & Towage) Ltd (The Sea Angel)  EWCA Civ 547
- Gryf-Lowczowski v Hichinbrooke  ICR 425
- J Lauritzen AS v Wijsmuller BV  1 Lloyd's LR 1
- Manpower UK Ltd v Mulford  UKEAT 0148/03/MAA
- Marshall v Harland and Wolff Ltd  IRLR 90
- Stanley Wattam Ltd v Rippin  UKEAT 355/98/0110