William Waldron QC highlights some of the mistakes experts make in court and the importance of impartiality ‘My own view is that things are better than before but there are still too many instances of poor experts and inappropriate behaviour.’Recently, I sat as a recorder in the County Court on a tolerably complex, hotly-disputed, six-day …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Harman v East Kent Hospitals NHS Trust  EWHC 1662 (QB)
- Loughlin v Singh  EWHC 1641 (QB)
- National Justice Compania Naviera SA v Prudential Insurance Co Ltd (the Ikarian Reefer)  2 Lloyds Rep 68
- Rhodes v West Surrey and North East Hampshire HA  Lloyds Law Rep Med 246
- Uren v Corporate Leisure (UK) Ltd  EWCA Civ 66