Andrew Francis deals with the more complex rules that lie behind the topics covered in the first two rights of light Q&As ‘Enjoyment may be asserted by lessees even against their own landlord. This rule is unique to rights of light asserted under s3.’ Question 1 What technical rules apply to the acquisition of a …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- CGIS City Plaza Shares Ltd v Britel Fund Trustees Ltd  EWHC 1594 (Ch)
- News of the World Ltd v Allen Fairhead & Sons Ltd  2 Ch 402
- RHJ Ltd v FT Patten (Holdings) Ltd  EWCA Civ 151
- Salvage Wharf v G&S Brough Ltd  EWCA Civ 21
- Tamares (Vincent Square) Ltd v Fairpoint Properties (Vincent Square) Ltd  EWHC 3589 (Ch);  EWHC 212 (Ch)
- Tehidy Minerals v Norman  2 QB 528