In the first of a two-part article, Richard Partridge provides guidance to those representing interested parties ‘Failures within a hospital are usually multifactorial and can only be adequately interpreted by an expert in such a field and environment and after all the evidence is called and properly examined.’ This article is aimed at providing basic, …
Continue reading "Inquests: Preparation, advocacy and PFDs"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- R (Amin) v Secretary of State for the Home Department  1 AC 653
- R (McLeish) v HM Coroner for the Northern District of Greater London 2 AC 182
- R (Middleton) v West Somerset Coroner  2 AC 182
- R (Takoushis v HM Coroner for Inner North London  1 WLR 461
- R v Inner West London Coroner ex parte Dallaglio  All ER 139)
- R v North Humberside Coroner ex p Jamieson QB 1 CA
- R v South London Coroner ex p Thompson 126 SJ 625